Grand Geneva Pet Club
Creating a memorable experience for you and your pet is our primary goal. Therefore for your pet's comfort and convenience, our staff will be placing special Grand Geneva bedding and food bowls for use while in residence. A complimentary pet treat will also be provided at check-in. Download the Pet Club Brochure.
The following guidelines will ensure that everyone's visit is enjoyable from start to finish.
- Pets must be registered during check-in at the front desk. A complimentary Grand Geneva identification tag will be presented to you, which must be worn by your pet throughout your stay.
- You will find a $35 pet fee per night added to your room account. This fee is based upon a two pet maximum per room.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or disruption pets may cause. If a deep cleaning is necessary, a $150 cleaning fee will be added to your room account. If your pet is left unattended in your room and neighboring guests are disturbed, your pet will be taken to security at a rate of $20 per hour. Should this occur, please contact extension 3190.
- Display door hanger on the outside of your door when your pet is occupying the room.
- Pet must be leashed at all times.
- A clean-up packet is provided for use in the designated outdoor pet areas.
- Pet walking at Grand Geneva is in designated areas only, as noted on the property map.
- Housekeeping services need to be pre-arranged so the pet is with his or her owner or out of the room during services. Please contact Housekeeping to arrange a cleaning schedule for service.
- Pets are not permitted in restaurants, on golf courses, tennis courts, in pool areas, retail outlets, ski chalet or spa. Assistance dogs are exempt.
- There is a 25lb weight limit restriction for dogs.
- There is no additional fee for medical service animals. Certification tags or certification papers must be shown at the time of check-in.
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa Property Map
Grand Geneva reserves the right to refuse service to any pet. If deemed appropriate, Grand Geneva may also ask that a disruptive pet be removed from the property.